View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Beastly

A number of people I know have been watching that apocalyptic show "Revelations." I've watched parts of it.

The satanic character in the show reminded me of the Beast, and all the speculation about his/her identity. I know when I was younger I wondered about Nixon...

I know 666 is the Number of the Beast. Here are some related numbers:

660 - Approximate number of the Beast
DCLXVI - Roman numeral of the Beast
666.0000 - Number of the High Precision Beast
0.666 - Number of the Millibeast
/666 - Beast Common Denominator
1010011010 - Binary of the Beast
Beast1-666 - Area code of the Beast
00666 - Postcode of the Beast
1-900-666-0666 - Live Beasts! One-on-one pacts! Call Now! Only $6.66/minute. Over 18 only please.
$665.95 - Retail price of the Beast
$699.25 - Price of the Beast plus sales tax
$769.95 - Price of the Beast with all accessories and replacement soul
$656.66 - Target price of the Beast
Route 666 - Way of the Beast
666F - Oven temperature for roast Beast
666mg Recommended Minimum Daily Requirement of Beast
Netscape 6.66 - BetaBrowser of the Beast
i66686 - CPU of the Beast
666I - BMW of the Beast
668 - Next-door neighbour of the Beast

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading the blog over here chevrolet theater

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about central arizona college and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about central arizona college so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by central arizona college

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home