View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Beastly

A number of people I know have been watching that apocalyptic show "Revelations." I've watched parts of it.

The satanic character in the show reminded me of the Beast, and all the speculation about his/her identity. I know when I was younger I wondered about Nixon...

I know 666 is the Number of the Beast. Here are some related numbers:

660 - Approximate number of the Beast
DCLXVI - Roman numeral of the Beast
666.0000 - Number of the High Precision Beast
0.666 - Number of the Millibeast
/666 - Beast Common Denominator
1010011010 - Binary of the Beast
Beast1-666 - Area code of the Beast
00666 - Postcode of the Beast
1-900-666-0666 - Live Beasts! One-on-one pacts! Call Now! Only $6.66/minute. Over 18 only please.
$665.95 - Retail price of the Beast
$699.25 - Price of the Beast plus sales tax
$769.95 - Price of the Beast with all accessories and replacement soul
$656.66 - Target price of the Beast
Route 666 - Way of the Beast
666F - Oven temperature for roast Beast
666mg Recommended Minimum Daily Requirement of Beast
Netscape 6.66 - BetaBrowser of the Beast
i66686 - CPU of the Beast
666I - BMW of the Beast
668 - Next-door neighbour of the Beast

10 Comments:

Blogger Tom Naka said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of home health care jobs
.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found a bunch of help here mesothelioma compensation

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog you have here! I am going to bookmark this one....

If your looking for **free traffic**

**auto-surf**
Check this one out :-)

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading the blog over here chevrolet theater

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a good point. I found another mazda rx3 site that goes into even more mazda rx3detail.

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!

so cant wait for ur next post! :)

Thanks!!

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog you have here! I am going to bookmark this one....

If your looking for **free traffic**

**auto-surf**
Check this one out :-)

2:44 AM  
Blogger Clickbank Mall said...

Come Visit Santa at his blog and tell him what you want for Christmas,

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about central arizona college and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about central arizona college so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by central arizona college

5:54 PM  
Blogger blogme said...

Hi, I see your blog is talking about Fords. Are you looking for anything related to the Ford automobile? Ford cars, SUVs, or Ford parts & accessories? Here's a secret... Look here, every item can be had at auction prices. Just wanted to pass this tidbit of info along. Thanks.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home