View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Friday, April 22, 2005

What kind of Christian are you anyway?

While cruising the world of Catholic blogdom, I came across one called Half Baked Taters (http://halfbakedtaters.blogspot.com/). It contained a link to a Christian Traditions Selector.

Through a series of questions, the test is supposed to indicate how your beliefs line up with those of various branches of Christianity. I took the test with some trepidation. After all, I wandered away for a while from my Catholic roots, and even got ordained in another denomination. I wondered if I would come out Catholic.


Your results for Christian Traditions Selector

1: Roman Catholic (100%)
2: Eastern Orthodox (78%)
3: Anglican/Episcopal/Church of England (69%)
4: Lutheran (69%)
5: Presbyterian/Reformed (59%)
6: Congregational/United Church of Christ (46%)
7: Anabaptist (Mennonite/Quaker etc.) (38%)
8: Church of Christ/Campbellite (38%)
9: Methodist/Wesleyan/Nazarene (34%)
10: Baptist (Reformed/Particular/Calvinistic) (25%)
11: Pentecostal/Charismatic/Assemblies of God (23%)
12: Baptist (non-Calvinistic)/Plymouth Brethren/Fundamentalist (19%)
13: Seventh-Day Adventist (13%)

Phew. Check it out at http://www.selectsmart.com/plus/select.php?url=denomtradition

1 Comments:

Blogger jun said...

hullo.. thanks for the link.. hmm.. that's interesting... care to share how you came back?

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home