View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Franciscans ready for St. Bonaventure's Feast

Thursday is the feast day of St. Bonaventure, “The Seraphic Doctor.”

In his honor, I'll be doing some reading of his works. Hmm. Maybe his life of St. Francis?

Catholics prepare for feast of great Franciscan saint :: Catholic News Agency (CNA)

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Happy Feast! Bonaventure is one of my all-time favorites, perhaps because as a grade-schooler I went to a school named for him :)

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home