View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

40 Days for Life in Rochester

We hold the first meeting for the 40 Days for Life fall campaign tonight. This year's campaign will run from September 22 to October 31.

I'm praying that more parishes, more diocesan representatives, more members of the Knights of Columbus, will join us this time.

It being an election season, maybe we can even get a politician to join us! That might draw attention. Tom Reed, the Republican candidate for the 29th Congressional District, is a Catholic. Pro-life? I don't know. But I do know his Democratic opponent has already declared himslef pro-choice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home