View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Novel update

I keep plugging away at "Swedenborg." Up over 27,000 words at this point. Some of those words might actually be okay.

I am in the midst of the vision scene at the wicca's house. I'm not satisfied with it yet; it needs more fleshing out. But at least I have it on paper (on in a computer file anyway).

Still don't know what the title will be. Something related to dead souls? Shadows. Soul parasites?

But at least I'm getting closer to my goal of 35,000 for the summer. If I keep up my current pace, I might hit that in the next two to three weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger A Secular Franciscan said...

As of 10:25 this morning (July 25) more than 27,000 words.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home