View from the choir

I am a Catholic layperson and Secular Franciscan with a sense of humor. After years in the back pew watching, I have moved into the choir. It's nice to see faces instead of the backs of heads. But I still maintain God has a sense of humor - and that we are created in God's image.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Chesterton and me



Not long ago, I noticed a request in Chesterton and Friends (http://chestertonandfriends.blogspot.com/) for another blogger or two to help with the site.

As a fan of Chesterton, I liked the idea. He has certainly poked his head into this blog a few times.

So I contacted them, and beginning Thursday I will be one of the team contributing to that blog.

Chesterton and Friends is described as “A site dedicated to G.K. Chesterton, his friends, and the writers he influenced: Belloc, Baring, Lewis, Tolkien, Dawson, Barfield, Knox, Muggeridge, and others.”

I have long enjoyed the writing of some of the other “friends” (Lewis in particular), so this deeper foray into the realm of blogging should be a pleasure.

I will still maintain the foolishness that is this blog, of course.

And fear not, G.K. will still pop in here.

There’s enough of him to go around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home